Open Your Credit Union Account today!
Shared branching allows credit unions from across the country and abroad to share facilities, giving you thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if you were at your home credit union.
Whether you are at work, home or favorite travel destination, credit unions participating in shared branching are always nearby!
- Deposit Cash or Checks to your Savings or Checking Accounts
- Withdraw Cash from your Account
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Pay your JAXFCU Loans
At the Shared Branch, simply provide the following information:
- Tell them you are a member of Jax Federal Credit Union
- Your JAXFCU Account Number
- Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
The following services cannot be provided at a shared branching location:
- Accounts Cannot be Opened or Closed
- Non-Members Cannot Cash Checks Drawn on Participating Credit Union Members Accounts
- New accounts do not have access for 180 days
Find detailed answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Planning a trip?
If you’re traveling out of the US or planning to make a purchase from a foreign country, let us know. VISA Debit and Credit Card transactions are blocked in many countries for your safety.
Fees on combined deposit and loan balances:
|Service||$50,000 and up||$25,000 - $49,999||$10,000 - $24,999||< than $10,000|
|Non-JAXFCU ATM*||FREE||15 Free Per Mo.||10 Free Per Mo.||5 Free Per Mo.|
|Shared Branching**||FREE||8 Free per Mo.||4 Free Per Mo.||2 Free Per Mo.|
*Only the JAXFCU ATM transaction fee is discounted. Fees from other institutions may apply.
**Normal transaction costs are $2.50 each for Shared Branching service.