Shared BranchingShared branching allows credit unions from across the country and abroad to share facilities,
giving you thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if you were at your home credit union.Open Your Credit Union Account today!
Whether you are at work, home or favorite travel destination, credit unions participating in shared branching are always nearby!
- Deposit Cash or Checks to your Savings or Checking Accounts
- Withdraw Cash from your Account
- Cash Recognized Payroll Checks
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Pay your JAXFCU Loans
At the Shared Branch, simply provide the following information:
- Tell them you are a member of Jax Federal Credit Union
- Your JAXFCU Account Number
- Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
The following services cannot be provided at a shared branching location:
- Accounts Cannot be Opened or Closed
- Non-Members Cannot Cash Checks Drawn on Participating Credit Union Members Accounts
- New accounts do not have access for 180 days
Find detailed answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Planning a trip?
If you’re traveling out of the US or planning to make a purchase from a foreign country, let us know. VISA Debit and Credit Card transactions are blocked in many countries for your safety.
We're jumping for joy! Jax Federal Credit Union was recognized today with the 2017 America Saves Designation of Savings Excellence for its efforts to encourage members to save money during America Saves Week, held February 27 through March 4, 2017. The award is...read more
Join us in celebrating National Youth Savings Month What kind of saver is your child? One who saves happily, or with a scowl? To find out, stop by one of our JAXFCU branches during National Credit Union Youth Month. https://vimeo.com/207310204 We give a hoot! Every...read more