Get Started with Digital Banking
JAXFCU Digital Banking is an all-in-one Online Banking and Mobile app experience! Please download or update our new app!
JAXFCU Digital Banking is an all-in-one Online Banking and Mobile app experience!
- Access all your accounts in one platform – including Credit Cards
- View your statements, pay bills, and mortgage information
- Search account history
- View your current scheduled transfers and set up new ones
- Apply for a loan and open other accounts effortlessly
- Analyze your spending and establish a savings goal
- Set up debit and credit card controls
- Link your account to other financial institutions
- Advanced security features
- No change to Bill Pay system
First Time Login Quick Start Notes
Why Your SSN is Required:
Your feedback is very important as it helps us to better serve our members. Our new digital banking system requires a bit more security authentication than before. This is to help keep our members’ personal information and finances safer than ever. We understand that these may be a few extra steps, but we assure that it’s for your safety.
When you set up your new digital banking account, the SSN and date of birth are required ONLY for the first time. Any future instances you may choose add additional security, such as two-factor authentication, or not.
Upgraded Features and Functionality
Not sure how to do something in Digital Banking? We’ve got you covered! Our user guides offer step-by-step instructions to get you up to speed. Simply download the guide and click on the appropriate link in the Table of Contents to find the instructions you need.
Review recent transactions, balances, and personalized recommendations.
View funds, deposits, current loans, and upcoming payments. Search activity for dollar amounts, store names, and more.
Pay Bills & Transfer Funds
There is no change to online Bill Pay. Make payments on your bills through our easy-to-use bill pay system.
Pay anyone, any bill, anytime!
- Schedule recurring payments or make single payments fast & free! Need to send a same-day payment?
- Receive eBills – electronic versions of your paper bills. Our Bill Pay service allows you to receive and review certain bills online.
Would you like us to walk you through adding your first payee or bill?
Bill Pay support is available at 855-890-7183, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 2:00 am EST.
Card Controls & Alerts
Instantly lock and unlock your debit and credit cards from anywhere. This is the easiest way to notify us of travel for fraud monitoring.
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Customize Security Alerts
- How to Set up Alerts
- Credit Card Controls
- How to Set up a Travel Notice
Digital Banking security protocal’s require newer browsers.